EPS ICF Block Mould
EPS ICF Block Mould Introduction
The mold is used to produce foam ICF block
Main types of molds :
1- EPP molds: automotive parts (bumper, sun visor, tool box, seat cushion, foot pad, etc.), solar packaging, child seats, toy airplanes,
2- EPS molds: all kinds of ordinary packaging parts, various special structural parts including refrigerators,air conditioners,etc, also
with plastic parts / iron parts / plastic sheets / barb core / netting / leather lines / and floats, etc.
Features of Our EPS Moulds:
1. Moulds are made of high-quality & high strength aluminum alloy with Telfon surface coating,
2. Advanced European Technology brings moulds with easy demoulding, anti-corrosion, high temperature resistence and long life.
3. Experienced engineers can customize moulds according to client’s requirements.
4. Client’s sample products can be converted to CAD drawings / 3D drawings.
5. Normally, Moulds can be delivered in 2 weeks.