EPS Molding Machine With Robotic Arm is integrated with international advanced electronic original components with PLC and Mechanical Arm. Highly automated factory with robotic arm to reduce labor cost.
The EPS Molding Machine works in two modes: normal feeding and pressure feeding of material , and the two models can be switched as per the structure and form of mould. It is optional for full automatic, semi-automatic an manual operating method.
The machine is driven by hydraulic pressure with a fast/slow differential system to ensure the precise time for mould opening and closing in a n economized time and stable operation.
1. The frame adopt steel plate welding with panel thickness more than δ20 that will be increased strength and the structure will be more stable.
2. Guide sleeve of the main frame adopt bi-parting self-lubricating graphite
3. copper sleeve and special structure design:
4. Adopt high strength aluminum frame sliding door:
5. Self-adaptive moving-mold auxiliary support design:
1. ecial designed hydraulic station can achieve multi-speed open & close control . The maximum closing speed can reach 265 mm/s
2.With multi-speed mould closing and opening control, machine works more efficient and stable.
3.Mould moving distance is controlled by digital encoder which lead to the smoothly speed conversion , no pause , no impact.
1. The PLC system adopt Schneider programmable controller
2.Use first grade brand in China and world wide for main spare parts, like chneider , AirTAC, Yoshitake, ESG , etc.
3.Control system is designed to meet different production requirements for various EPS foam packaging products.
1.Adopt large diameter steam valve control , reduce heating time and energy saving.
2.Using balance valve or propotional valve to control the main steam pipe, with high and low pressure dual pressure control, to achieve double-sided penetration and different keeping ressure Different pressure setting , optimize the heating process, reduce steam energy con sumption
3.Large-diameter exhaust valve setting , shorter feeding time and more effective. 4.Compressed air is controlled by balance valve. The pressure is adjusted timely, largely reduce electric consumption